Ceremony

Zbyszek Widzenier
Starhunter
Race: Thyferran

Re: Ceremony

Post by Zbyszek Widzenier »

Zbyszek smiled and shook her head:

"Tsk-tsk! No, this won’t do! We are ready to score up your answer on second and third questions completely, and seventh – partially. First and forth answers require exact dates (SWC year and day). Not approximate. If you say exact dates, we’ll score up them.

Oh-oh-oh, it must be a shame not to know the parents of your bride! :acute: We can give you more time to think and to dig in logs in your head. :D If you can’t recall, you will have to pay for each non-answered question.

And we are still waiting for your dance and song after your answers. Your friends could support the bridegroom – to join in singing and dancing. Come on, guys! Help to the bridegroom! He needs in your help!"
Photino Friovor
Ambassador
Race: Zabrak

Post by Photino Friovor »

After some complicated mental arithmetic, I have arrived at the following date for the day Mila and I met: Year 16, Day 313. Extrapolating on that number yields a much simpler calculation for when I proposed: Year 16, day 344 for answer 4. As for my other answers, I am going to stand by them. Mila never told me her parent's names, nor which type of pet she preferred: Gizka is my best guess. Please let me know if you seek additional clarifications to the answers"
Ohiteka Ohenzi
Ambassador
Race: Togruta

Post by Ohiteka Ohenzi »

As i understood - you gave the wrong answer - said Ohiteka with a pleasant smile.
In additional to that - Mila told you some answers, but if not - it's your deal to know your bride better before wedding, so it's absolutely fair. At that moment we are talking about giving you the part of our family, the brilliant of our faction. We must know that you have prepared for that and wonder if you will be a good husband. So try to answer that questions and show your knowledge (maybe try your luck in some)))) ). if you will make a mistake - you know what to do ;)
sorry - but that is our tradition...
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

I'm sorry, Ohiteka, which answers need correction? I'm happy to try again but I don't have a clear idea of which ones need to be answered again. "
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

"All right, I am ready to be scored on my answers and to pay out for the missed questions"
Ohiteka Ohenzi
Ambassador

Post by Ohiteka Ohenzi »

Photino Friovor wrote:"All right, I am ready to be scored on my answers and to pay out for the missed questions"
Ohiteka smiled...
- that is your first right answer!))))
Drax Whittler
Invitee
Race: Sullustan

Post by Drax Whittler »

"Hmm." Thought Drax.
Obviously Photino truly didn't understand the idea of a bachelor party. If he truly didn't want the party well so be it. But perhaps Drax could show him the truth? That a bachelor party has nothing to do with sex. That it is just a ritual practiced throughout the galaxy no matter what race. The idea being to surround ones self with temptation on the grooms last night of freedom before entering into holy matrimony. The idea being for the groom to place himself into a precarious or even dangerous situation and not 'ceed to the temptation. It is a ritual akin to a young warriors first battle when he returns home blooded and can now be considered a man. In this same way the groom either succumbs to the temptation thus proving himself unworthy of his chosen mate or on the flip side he overcomes temptation arriving at the alter to await his bride to be knowing he is ready to enter into this holy union without reservations and that no future vicissitude shall shake his resolve.
Photino would come. He may protest but Drax had always been a fine negotiator. He would just have to appeal to the Zabrak's sense of honour.
Last edited by Drax Whittler on 09 December 2016, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

Photino stood in silence.

"This isn't turning out as expected at all!" he thought.

The crowd waited expectantly, not even a hushed murmur came from the assembled guests as Photino agonized over the list of questions he didn't know the answers to.

"If I had known what was expected of me, I could have studied up a little, perhaps slyly asking Mila in a quiet moment who her parents were or what species her pet was."

As it was, he had to admit that he didn't know his fiancé as well as he should. As a planetary governor and faction leader, he was used to having all the info he needed or at least being able to look it up, but these types of personal questions could really only be answered by the person in question or her close friends, but it was too late for that. He donned his ruby VR spectacles and silently reviewed his meager logs.
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

Photino Friovor chased a half forgotten idea down the annels of his memory; didn't Mila hatch her pet during their hunting trip a year ago? Perhaps his glasses caught the name of her pet ... "Ah, yes, there it is..."

"Mila's pet is a nerf named MuMu!" he exclaimed triumphantly.

"Surely there's more info buried these old databases" he thought "I just have to extract it"
Matubo Invincius
Architect
Race: Naboo

Post by Matubo Invincius »

"So, Photino...", Matubo said. "You had enough time to think over the answers. We are glad that you managed to remember answers on some questions. In any case, well done! But it is time to sum up."
[td]When did you meet each other?[/td] [td][color=red]Year 16, Day 313[/color][/td] [td]Year 16, Day 254[/td] [td]Under which circumstances did you meet?[/td] [td][color=green]Mila was picking up rms for Ohi and needed access to the shipyard[/color][/td] [td]Hauling of raw materials: 1,335 units of Quantum; 16,020 units of Meleenium; 7,565 units of Rudic[/td] [td]Which the first gift did you present to Mila?[/td] [td][color=green]Cloakshape/H[/color][/td] [td]Ship ID# 246163, red Cloakshape/H Fighter[/td] [td]When did you propose marriage to Mila?[/td] [td][color=red]Year 16, Day 344[/color][/td] [td]Year 16, Day 284[/td] [td]What are the names of her parents?[/td] [td][color=red]She never told me[/color][/td] [td]She has no parents, Ohiteka is her stepfather[/td] [td]What is her hobby?[/td] [td][color=red]Mind=blank[/color][/td] [td]Breeding pets from eggs[/td] [td]What is her position and occupation in Quatrium Disciples?[/td] [td][color=green]Admiral[/color][/td] [td]Admiral; transport, production[/td] [td]What is her pet?[/td] [td][color=green]Nerf named MuMu[/color][/td] [td]Nerf Mumu[/td]
# Question Photino Answer Right Answer
"As you can see, we consider that you gave the right answers on half of questions. Concerning the date when did you meet each other and the date of proposal, you made an error of about 2 months in both questions. Mila remembers these dates with trembling, so we can not score up these answers.

Also we still have not seen the traditional Zabrak dance and have not heard how you sing Mila’s favorite song. Totally, considering the number of incorrect answers, you will have to pay 4,000,000 credits provided that we will see the dance and will hear the song. Otherwise, before entering the Cathedral, you will have to pay 10,000,000 credits."
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

OCC: My apologies, I've been on a business trip and too busy to respond. I hope to get this moving along again shortly.

Photino stands and thanks Matubo "And now a song, penned by the great Barry White, entitled "I've found someone". His voice rings out through hidden amplifiers:

It's not everyday
That you can find something in your life
That is worth all the money in this world
Happiness

And for the first time in my life
I find it hard for me to express myself by the way I feel
This thing makes me wanna scream
Makes me wanna holler, makes me wanna shout

It makes me wanna sing lyrics of love
And joy and happiness and everything

Never thought I'd find someone
Who'd blow my mind, yeah, like you do
And never thought I'd see the day
That it could be so true, yeah

Yes, I found someone, yeah
Someone that I can give my love to
And do all the things I've longed to do
I've found out it's you, it's true
It's true, it's you

Never have I known the kinda love you've shown in my life
And don't believe myself you're better than I've ever felt
Yes, I know why
It's all because I, I've, I've found someone, yeah, yeah, yeah
Someone that I can reach out and touch

Your smiling face, it means so much
Girl, you'll be the one I need when things go wrong
I'm gonna need your faith to keep me strong
Ohh, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care what you do
It's gonna take the rest of my life, take a chance on you

Ohiteka Ohenzi
Ambassador

Post by Ohiteka Ohenzi »

Ohiteka can't stand without joining that party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBPdVa1Ytbo

don't know how to post here directly.
Zbyszek Widzenier
Starhunter
Race: Thyferran

Post by Zbyszek Widzenier »

"Oh, guys! Well done! Wonderful song and dance! I think, if Mila has been here, her heart would melt.

Photino, we made sure, that you deserve to be the bridegroom for our bride. We hope, that you will protect our Treasure, that you will care for our Precious! :) You can take your bride and go with her to Cathedral. Mila is located in luxury suite in one of those hotels. Your heart will direct you in which one. She is awaiting you and has already missed you. ;)

For now we will move to the Cathedral and will be waiting for your appearance."
Celenia Xorx
Race: Corellian

Post by Celenia Xorx »

Celenia leaned towards Zbyszek and whispered in her ear:

"Zbyszek, he is so sweeeet! :oops: He dances so nice! Mila is lucky girl. :cry: "

Then she blushed and laughed.
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

"So, she's concealed in a hotel somewhere in the city? I'll have a look around..."says Photino Friovor.

"Err, still looking, she found a really good hiding spot, rechecking all the hotels now that I realize there are 3 stories on each building..." says Photino Friovor.
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

"Alright, I have located my bride and we are both in the Cathedral."

Edit: "and now she's gone; revisiting the hotels..."
EDIT: "She's not in the hotels, anyone have any clues??"
Edit: interesting bit of trivia; the soldiers I set patrolling around the cathedral at the beginning of the wedding have reached level 7. Do weddings usually take so long?
EDIT: I'm leaving Loe2 on business. DM me if you wish to resume.