Ceremony

Photino Friovor
Ambassador
Race: Zabrak

Ceremony

Post by Photino Friovor »

Photino Friovor drops his Sabaoth Destroyer; "Kingpin"; out of hyperspace near Loerdovia System. He quietly enters a few coordinates into the flight computer and begins moving in-system towards Loerdovia 2, where he is meetings his bride to be wed; Mila Vleigenduer, at the Alissma Cathedral located there.

His mind drifts over the preparations he has neglected and begins planning which duties he'll attend to first. Security is always important, so he'll set a security droid squad patrolling lead my a trusted Kleesh rifleman. Of course security droids can't be relied upon alone, so a patrol will also be set around the cathedral by the "Bridesmaids", a squad of Diathem riflewomen whose contracts will be transferred to the bride after the ceremony. Supporting the infantry will be two squads of Sabaoth Defenders, with will be lined on either side of the processional avenue in military splendour. Combined with the mercenaries barracked in the Destroyer "Kingpin", he deemed them sufficient to deal with any threats.

The engines wound down smoothly from the strain of deceleration, a chime announced they had achieved orbit, Photino Friovor doublechecked his destination coordinates
Sector: Weemell
System: Loedorvia(-61, -40)
Planet: Loedorvia II(10, 15)
City: Cathedral City (4, 11)
And locked them into the autopilot.

"Ah: the guest list, right"' he thought to himself "Must remember to invite guests before this thing is over." He'd decided on the "surprise announcement" strategy long before and was ready to enact it. He keyed up a short prepared message and edited the list of recipients. Tagging on his crypto-sig, he relayed the message to his 4 most trusted friends and allies.
Drax Whittler
Invitee
Race: Sullustan

Re: Ceremony

Post by Drax Whittler »

Drax pondered over the holographic projection that he had laboured over for days. Everything was in place not one detail had been overlooked; the 3 dimensional blueprint for "Paradise" was finally complete, crews would begin construction in the morning.
His rather stubby fingers moved swiftly around the control panel as he sent the plans to his Forman before reaching for a tumbler half full of Happan whisky, a particularly fine batch if he did say so himself properly malted and aged for a full century it was a delight to one with a pallet as sensitive and discerning as his.
Ah but design was such thirsty work, it was a few moments before he noticed the flashing lights at the bottom left corner of the control panel indicating that he had recieved an encrypted message from his oldest friend Photino Friovor. Having been so immersed in his work Drax had been oblivious to its arrival for several hours, hoping it wasn't too urgent he quickly pulled up the holo-screen and set his decryption software to the task of rearranging millions of light particles and Sound bytes into the image and message they'd been sent to convey.
Waiting for the decryption program to do its job he poured himself another drink absently wondering what kind of trouble his old friend was in this time?
With a loud bleep the program signalled that the message had been successfully decrypted.
Photino's smiling red face floated above the projector and his melodious voice outlined the time and place of his upcoming nuptials.
Drax very nearly spilled his drink and did spit out some of the precious liquid as he choked on sip he'd just taken.
Placing the tumbler on an intricately carved tray of Rockivory Drax swore under his breath. He'd had a feeling this message spelled trouble, but this was far worse than he had expected.
A consumate bachelor and self styled playboy Drax couldn't see why anyone would want to get married but Photino had set this trap on himself and if Drax believed what he was seeing his friend was happy and that was all that mattered. Besides there were bound to be some bridesmaids there and Drax always loved a good party.
Within the hour Drax had packed and with the help of his trusted Gamoran man servant and bodyguard Gullruk prepped his distinctive black and red Y-Wing BTL-S3 "Horsefly" for hyperspace. He would have much rather travelled in comfort aboard one of his larger ships but time was of the essence; Photino couldn't very well get married without his best man.
Last edited by Drax Whittler on 19 October 2016, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
Ohiteka Ohenzi
Ambassador
Race: Togruta

Post by Ohiteka Ohenzi »

Ohiteka had a rest in one of his residence with 2 naboo girls -twins in jacuzzi. Suddenly his datapad became red.
- Oh my god. ladies - sorry - i have forgotten to switch it off.
Ohiteka wanted for the first time to throw it to the pool just not to be disturbed. but then he saw a message from his old friend Mila Vliegendeur. Without inspiration he looked to the screen and was shoked. She decided to ruin her independent life. It can't be without presence of Ohiteka. But unfortunately he was too far away with a lot of romantic plans.
But he decided to change his plans. but not so radically. He invite ladies to join his trip on his Action VI "Blind Mole" with all necessary environment to spend a pleasant time on its board.

We will skip what was happening during the hyper)

After arriving to the system Loedorvia Ohiteka asked his ladies to wait him on board and change the ship. His ladies asking about going with him - Ohiteka refused with an excuse they are not on the guests list. While leaving his Action he tried to give himself a noble look just Mila and other will not suspect anything. While descending to the ground in his YT "Fire Arrow" he thought he couldn't take them as there can be ladies from the groom side. He heard at least about Trandafir Balaur..... and he doesn't know what to expect from her.
Zbyszek Widzenier
Starhunter
Race: Thyferran

Post by Zbyszek Widzenier »

Thyferran girl was in a whirl near the bride, finishing the last preparations of Mila. Zbyszek tried to cheer up her, looking bride’s emotion. And, no matter that it was not her own wedding, Zbyszek worried about friend:

"Breathe out, I’ll tighten your corset more tightly. Damn! Where is Celenia?! In which black hole she stuck? As usual, it is unreal to wait for her!! Breathe out. Breathe out once more! Done! Hey, you are just a babe! If I were Photino, I would have lost the gift of speech. True, I would have put away your blasters. At least, under skirt of your dress. Ha-ha!! It seems to be not need to you today. Ha-hah! Heh, maybe, have a drink to relax?.. "

Zbyszek looked at herself in the mirror, turned to make sure that she looked normally. She was not tall, with long light-silver hair, styled in intricate hairdo. The dress emphasized her figure well. Her melancholic lilac-colored eyes were very expressive, especially considering her emotion.
Jaden Black
Invitee
Race: Kel Dor

Post by Jaden Black »

While Jaden Black was in a meeting with his production and development team, he noticed a message from his good friend Photino Friovor. Excusing himself from the meeting, since things seemed well in hand, he went to his office and listened to the message of Photino's impending marriage.

Jaden thought to himself, "Ahh, it is about time, he has been bragging about this Mila for quite sometime...in fact, I never thought he would get to it."

Due to a few of his most recent conversations with Photino, Jaden had already made his plans for attending the wedding. He informed his various management teams and assistant with a message he had already prepared, and contacted the crew of his fastest ship the JB First Responder, to warm up the engines.

Within the hour Jaden was aboard his ship and flying quickly towards the destination given by Photino.
James Ices
Ambassador
Race: Alderaanian

Post by James Ices »

James Ices is sitting at his desk aboard his command cruiser in the Gand system overseeing day to day operations of Alissma. Suddenly, his datapad starts to light up, he grabs to check it and its none other than a message from my Photino Froivor.

James reads the message and to his honor, Photino is inquiring if James would perform a wedding for him and his fiancee Mila under the glory of Ara. James is delighted to hear the news and writes a message back to Mr. Froivor:
Dear Mr. Froivor,

On behalf of Ara and Alissma, I would delighted to perform the wedding ceremony for you and Mila. Please give me a couple days to prepare the altar and get onboard a holy ship out towards the catherdral built in Ara's glory.

May the grace of Ara be with you.

Ruetsavii

James Ices
James puts his datapad down and pulls up a picture of a red Alissma altar and proceeds to contact his jeweler to create the finest altar from stones only found deep under Gand's surface and saved for very special occasions.

[Skipping 2 days]

James boards a holy ship, a M-Class Luxury Liner and sets off on the trip to the holy Cathedral of Ara. When he arrives, a majestic Mon Calamari Cruiser with not a single armament exits hyperspace.
Celenia Xorx
Race: Corellian

Post by Celenia Xorx »

Celenia gave last instructions to builders and said not to disturb her in nearest time. She understood, that she was late, so she had to change her clothes and to put in order herself in the ship. Assistances completely prepared her to the ceremony.

"I hope, Zbyszek has been already there and helped to Mila. I think, she remembered about me" - Celenia thought to herself.

When Celenia reached bride and Zbyszek, she saw, that Mila was completely prepared to the ceremony, but she was worried very much. A non-opened bottle of alcohol was on the table and it made Celenia angry.

"You look wonderful! The dress and bridal veil are excellent.. But what is it? Alcohol? No alcohol! It is so unhealthy. By the way, according the latest scientific researches, alcohol dents horns of Zabraks. And don’t look at me in such way."

Celenia thought, that she was right, having warned about it. Then she put the bottle away. After all, Celenia began to think, whether everything done or not.
Matubo Invincius
Architect
Race: Naboo

Post by Matubo Invincius »

Several months ago Matubo got to know about plans of Mila Vliegendeur and Photino Friovor to get married, but date of wedding was unknown. When at last formal invitation from Mila was recieved, he was exactly on Loedorvia II, where he had to monitor production and mining. Matubo opened the calendar on his holopad to make sure that he would have time to complete all scheduled tasks on this planet before start of the ceremony.

"It is a lucky break!", he thought. "Among all guests I am located probably the most close to the cathedral, where the wedding will be conducted". Matubo decided that he will not take his ship, instead he will use a local transport. He was tired of endless work and planned to have a good time at a wedding party. "Who knows, whether I am capable to control a ship after a party?", Matubo smirked.
Mila Vliegendeur
Retired Admiral

Post by Mila Vliegendeur »

"It seems I can breathe out now a sigh of relief" - Mila thought and looked around with her inner eye from the inside allowing to relax every muscle in her body.

- "Now everybody is ready for the ceremony, even Ohiteka looks better than ever in his blue tuxedo." - Mila was able to observe him with the corner of her eye as he passed the door by. -"Hmm...That old sly fox looks for young beauties again. " - She thought with a light smile.

-"Matubo did his best, I have not to forget to thank him when we'll met."

Straightening the folds on her wonderful dress, Mila sat on the edge of the sofa. - "It is interesting how does Photino feels now? Whether he suspected that my friends have prepared a surprise for him??"
Ohiteka Ohenzi
Ambassador
Race: Togruta

Post by Ohiteka Ohenzi »

Ohiteka took a glass of whiskey, made a little sip
He asked Matubo where and when will we start?

and started to wait for other guests and show to begin.
Drax Whittler
Invitee

Post by Drax Whittler »

One should never pilot a starship while drunk but Gullruk was used to his master flying at speed and even plotting hyperspace jumps while intoxicated and trusted Drax's piloting skill implicitly.
"Hold your jowls Gull we're coming out of hyperspace." Said Drax in a jovial voice as the stars abruptly stopped moving and the Y-Wing came to a halt. The Loerdovia star system spread before them. Deftly Drax input the coordinates for Loerdovia ll into Horsefly's on board computer. " Soon my friend we will be arriving at Cathedral City. Once we land I have arranged for a shuttle to pick us up at the space port and take us to our residence; nobody has been there for quite awhile save the caretaker who comes in once a month so your first task will be to make it hospitable and stock it with everything we will need for our stay. While you are doing that I shall go find the man of the hour share with him some of that fine Happen whisky and see what preparations still need to be completed."
Allowing the autopilot to do its job Drax leaned back and to all outward appearances he relaxed but in truth his magnificent mind was running through all sorts of calculations and plans. After all great bachelor party's don't happen by mistake.
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

Photino Friovor stood alone in the city. The people of the city were quiet, not knowing what to expect. Suddenly fireworks exploded above his head, launched by his Destroyer, a scintillating display of harmless energy, foreshadowing the destructive might that accompanied the potential of 28 turbolasers backed up with a pair of missile launchers. Photino had never needed that firepower, but it was nice to know that it was available.

The fireworks arced overhead in a thundering crescendo as the show neared its climax. No guests had arrived yet, so he solemnly awaited the guests.
Trandafir Balaur
Invitee

Post by Trandafir Balaur »

Trandafir is just finishing up some last detals before starting her last company project in one of her assigned shipyards when she hears the news along with her indentation, she quickly packs up all her tools and hurrs aboard her BFF and heads to where her frigate is .

Once on her frigate she gets in her personal transport undocks and heads off to the designated location with hast.
Matubo Invincius
Architect

Matubo went out of the transport ship on the outskirts of Cathedral City. In the distance he saw majestic Cathedral, elevated above other buildings. Matubo headed for one of the hotels, which was a secret place of a meeting. Having come in the hotel, he asked to see him off to the luxury suite, where the friends waited for him. Near the door of the suite his old friend Ohiteka stood with a glass of whiskey. Without any greeting, Ohiteka at once wondered where and when everything would start.

Having heard this question, Matubo became to worry what if he was late? Having checked what time it was, he realised that there was a lot of time before the start of wedding ceremony. He just already forgot, that all politeness of Ohiteka always vanished after several sips of alcohol.

"Greetings Ohiteka!", Matubo said. "I am glad to see you too! Very much! When will we start? Hmm... All depends on how much the bride is ready. Don't you peeped into the room?"

Matubo open slightly the door and look into the luxury suite. At once his eyes was riveted on Mila clothed in beautiful wedding dress. Zbyszek and Celenia bustled around her. Entering the room, he greeted girls and made a compliment to the bride.

"Hi girls! I see, all is ready. Mila, you look amazing! Today everyone will envy Photino... But girls, why you don't let Ohiteka enter? He stands there behind the door. Very shy…”

Suddenly, something blasted in the city. Matubo ran up to the window and saw fireworks above the main square.

"Nothing terrible! Just fireworks! I guess, Photino informs us in such way, that he has arrived in the city. So, my friends, it is time to go!"

Matubo once again looked at the bride with admiration:

"Mila, as we agreed, you have to stay here and wait. How long? It depends on Photino."

He smiled cunningly and headed for the door, addressing to others:

“Zbyszek, Celenia, Ohiteka, let’s go to the square!”

Matubo went out of the room, then out of the hotel, and leisurely directed his steps to the main square of the city, sometimes looking back to check, that friends did not remain behind. He thought, that this is one of the most beautiful cities among those where he was and undoubtedly the most beautiful on Loedorvia II. Gorgeous hotels and restaurants were situated on the left side of the street, with the magnificent palace towering on the right side. At last, the spacious square came in sight with the cathedral, unequalled in beauty and architecture, which Matubo saw when he yet arrived in the city.

Going a little towards the cathedral, he noticed a male figure of Zabrak, lonely standing at the centre of square. Having guessed that this is Photino, Matubo stepped up to him.

"Greetings my dear friend Photino! It is a great pleasure to be a guest on the wedding of you and Mila! By the way, where are the other guests? Let's wait for their arrival. And after that we will be able to continue."
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

Yes, It is I, good to meet with you again, friend. my friends are all here, on their way or and will be attending via hololink, so I suppose you could say those ones are already in the Cathedral. In proper Zabrak tradition, there is a combat tournament occurring even now in the catacombs underneath! I myself am attending virtually through these eyeglasses.

Photino removes a pair of ruby colored sunglasses and holds them so Matubo can see the display on the inner surface.

It's a fairly close match, but I favour my second cousin there, Aframda Jusi'iks, to win. Shall we enter the cathedral and look around? I trust the planetary shield didn't give you too much trouble? I have a hole through the grid; but someone else's shield impinges on this city, unfortunately. I had an agreement with the previous planetary governors, but it doesn't seem to have carried through with the new government."
Drax Whittler
Invitee

Post by Drax Whittler »

"Gull do this, Gull do that. Just once I want to see a Whittler clean or cook or ugh do anything other than enjoy themselves. " growled Gullruk amidst a cloud of dust as he cleaned the penthouse apartment in the Old World hotel, preparing it for Drax's imminent arrival. Few people knew that the Old World hotel was owned by the Whittler family and had been for years. In fact the Old World hotel's construction had originally been commissioned by Drax's father Reginald Whittler. This penthouse would do nicely if only Gull could get all the grime out. The caretaker will definitely have to be replaced as Gullruk was quite sure he shouldn't have to do the caretakers job.
Thank the stars the Graffiti Bar had been rented out for the bachelor party as Gull had many hours more work ahead of him before the apartment would be habitable but it certainly wouldn't be up to entertaining; besides strippers needed change rooms it was only whores when needed beds and as Drax had informed him Mila might be a little put out by Drax's idea of bachelor fun but if she caught wind of Drax slipping a whore into Photino's bed it would take all of Drax's considerable luck to make it off this planet with his balls let alone his life.
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

Drax, good friend, I appreciate the effort, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline to attend your sex party. There's only one female for me and she's a Zabrak. So go; have a great time and I'll be here sipping coolers and enjoying the sights
Matubo Invincius
Architect

“It is nice to hear about Zabrak traditions, Photino.”, Matubo said. “We just concern to those who appreciate and respect traditions, so we do not object to take part in a combat tournament, if it is required. However in Quatrium Disciples some certain traditions have also been already formed. Though we are all the representatives of different races, our ancestors had similar customs, which formed a basis of these traditions.

Obviously, a wedding is impossible without a bride. And according to our traditions, in order to get a bride, a fiance must take part in the ceremony of 'bride price'. The main point of this ceremony consists in that a fiance must pass a row of trials to prove that he deserves a bride.

At the first stage, we suggest you to answer a row of questions, which helps us to realise, how much well do you know your future wife. To pass this trial successfully, you must answer all the questions correctly. If you do not know an answer or if you give a wrong answer, you have to pay credits. 1,000,000 credits per each question without an answer must be sent to Quatrium Disciples. After the wedding ceremony all these credits will be sent to a charity.

Well, here is the list of questions."

Matubo switched on his holoprojector, and the list of questions appeared in the air:
[td][quote][list=1] [*] When did you meet each other? [*] Under which circumstances did you meet? [*] Which the first gift did you present to Mila? [*] When did you propose marriage to Mila? [*] What are the names of her parents? [*] What is her hobby? [*] What is her position and occupation in Quatrium Disciples? [*] What is her pet?[/list][/quote][/td]
Zbyszek Widzenier
Starhunter
Race: Thyferran

Post by Zbyszek Widzenier »

Zbyszek coquettishly smiled and greeted bridegroom and his friends:

"Greetings, dear boys! As Matubo said, according to the traditions, we’ll give you your bride if you go through the hard trials. Show us your courage and your strength sides. And tell us, which combat trophies do you have? "

Zbyszek gave a wink to Celenia and continued:

"We expect to see, how you and your friends perform the traditional Zabrak dance for us, and how you sing bride’s favorite song. You remember her favorite song, aren’t you? Otherwise we will not give you the bride! ;) "
Photino Friovor
Ambassador

Photino Friovor gulped. He wasn't expecting this! He feverishly scanned the list to see which ones he could remember.

Excerpt of Photino's rushed thoughts
When did we meet? Year and a half? He could look that one up from old messages...
Circumstances? That was easy, Mila was picking up rms for Ohi and needed access to the shipyard.
First gift. Hmmm, a couple of minor starfighters if he recalled correctly. Probably Ywings? An Iridonian Cloakshape/H? He could look that one up too, the harder questions were coming...
1st proposal? Erm .... again, lookupable. Almost a year by his crude reckoning.
Name of parents? Now that one just isn't fair! She never told me ... did she? Uh oh, this questions trouble.
Hobby? Mind=blank. She wasn't much of a hunter as he'd noted during the 1st date. Hope that answer's hidden in message logs somewhere... Dang it; wasn't expecting a pop quiz!!
Position? Admiral, right?... hmm needs double checking.
Pet? Mila has a pet? He wracked his brain trying to recall. Gizka? This just wasn't fair, it was like when his professor's would ask about topics not covered in class! He needed to stall!